Saturday, November 12, 2011

Fall fun!

The fall colors are so beautiful here! ... Well they were I guess I am a little late. Oops. But before we lost all the color we were able to get some family pictures done, it was a nice birthday present for Amos too! :) I am very thankful to have such a wonderful friend here in TN, who also has such an amazing talent for photography!.



Can you believe that it is November already!? Time sure does fly by as you get older.
So much has happened to us in the last couple of years. We have moved out of state, got a new(er) car, and moved into a home that we are renting, and sooo much more.


Our new place. :) Amos helped our neighbor, landlord, friend, refurbish the inside to look like new.


Our car that we were so grateful to find! We decided to trade in our minivan seeing as it was on it's last leg.


A place to call home. <--- Something I wouldn't have said when we first moved here. I am slowly getting used to TN, but I really miss Utah and all the friends family and memories I have there. I am hoping to visit soon. Hopefully we can kick debt in the booty and save enough for me to go. :)

Well, I figure that is a good start to my new blog so long for today! <3

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment